Acts of Kindness by Hixson Students

It is always good  to use random acts of kindness. For one thing, the real meaning of random acts of kindness is respect. The reasons people use respect are because it can take you a long way which mean’s you will live a long, happy life.
Another reason is because some people are brought up and are raised to respect others. Using random acts of kindness is helping someone out who has need, buying things for people in need, and just saying something respectful.
Acts of kindness like that make people smile when they are down. Now sometimes being respectful can be complicated to certain people,but you've got  to treat others how you want to be treated.I try to remember to be kind because I want respect to take me a long way.And also because that’s how my parents brought me up. You can say that’s how I was raised.

Sometimes I don’t show respect even though I should. It’s probably because I am frustrated or angry though I should still show respect to my teachers, family, and random people.One day my teacher gave my class a dollar and told us to do something positive with it.I gave it to my little sister to buy some candy, and she shared it with her brothers.